The better and the best
The Toyota name is synonymous with many virtues – reliable, carrying good resale value and good reputation. A mid-size SUV with 3 rows of seating, excellent room cabin space, generous cargo space, superior engineering and expert styling; all these words describe the 2017 Toyota Highlander. The available variants are sport-styled SE, LE, XLE, Limited and Limited Platinum. The 2017 Highlander Hybrid comes in every variant except SE, making it affordable for those with pockets of all sizes.
The 2017 Toyota Highlander:
- This well-rounded model is everything that one looks for in a midsize SUV.
- The V6 engine allows for capable acceleration and good mileage.
- The cabin space, while roomy, also has many features like the multiple USB ports thereby offering seamless entertainment.
- Equipped with unparallel Safety Sense technology, this SUV provides autonomous braking to help avoid a collision.
- Models offering more trims feature tri-zone climate control, leather wrapped steering wheel, 8-inch touch screen and flip-up rear window.
- Sun roof, rails, keyless entry, satellite radio and blind spot monitoring are available in model LE Plus and above.
- Driver memory settings, rear parking sensors, 12-speaker JBL audio system are some of the features available in Limited and Limited Platinum models.
The 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid:
- Offers high fuel economy, close to 30 MPG in the three-row SUV segment.
- The comfortable size car to drive the family and carry cargo.
- This is a family friendly vehicle that allows to you cut your carbon footprint.
- The gasoline engine is not only powerful but efficient too. Compared to earlier models, this comes with fresh exterior styling.
- Provides riding comfort on par with a luxury SUV and comes coupled with decent off-road performance and towing capacity.
- The accident avoidance technologies used in this SUV is a big plus.
- The wider trim availability in the 2017 models makes the price reasonable.
The above mentioned credentials are what make the Highlander and its Hybrid version a must-have among the best in their class.